[Englecturers] another garage sale...

Kimberly Turner mikrenrut at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 23:01:02 PDT 2008

Shane and I are having a garage sale this weekend as we purge so that we will have less to move when we get our new house.  If you are in town and are interested, we will be up Saturday and (probably) Sunday from 7:00 to about 2:00.  We thought some of you might be interested in coming by because both Shane and I are off-loading many books.  Some, such as Homosexuality in Cold War America by Robert Corber and Black & White: Cultural Interaction in the Antebellum South edited by Ted Ownby, are probably not going to have much popular appeal, but luckily this listserv is a conduit to many geeks/nerds (I mean "great minds") that might be as into our books as we have been.   Anyway, we are at 4804 Charlotte Way (zip code 92504 if you want to mapquest us).  That is in the Wood Streets near Tower and Jurupa. KimKim Turner mikrenrut at hotmail.com