[Englecturers] Coachella Tickets for Sale

Matthew Snyder mattysny at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:37:32 PDT 2008

Hello Everyone:

I am a longtime Coachellahead that's been going to the festival since 2001, but the festival--as of last year--has since been expanded to three days, which is too much chocolate for me to take.  One day of bands is a picnic, two days are a Dionysian orgy, but three days ends up being an event where your nibbled to death by hamsters in a desert landscape.   And since single day tickets aren't for sale (only 3-day ones are for purchase), I thought I would give you first dibs on TWO SUNDAY TICKETS to COACHELLA for the non-negotiable price of $200.  With the Ticketmaster surcharges each ticket ends up being $110, but I thought I might as well sweeten the Winnie the Pooh pot with this offer.

Roger Waters (of Pink Floyd), My Morning Jacket, Justice, Murs, Metric, Love and Rockets, Gogol Bordello, Simian Disco Mobile and more will be playing that day.  In total about 35 bands will be playing on six various stages, and Coachella will have its various performance art, painting and oddball sculptural wonders on display.

For more, please check out their lineup:

http://coachella.com/event/lineup

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me off the listserv.

Cheers,

Matthew Snyder

A.B.D. (All But Destroyed)
Department of English