[Englecturers] Attention: English 4 and 5 Instructors

HELEN LOVEJOY helen.lovejoy at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 30 14:26:11 PST 2007

Hello all,

As you know, Monday, 12/10, is the final exam for
English 4 and English 5, followed by the norming and
grading session.  As part of the norming and grading
session, there is always a lunch organized by the
Writing Center folks.  This quarter we'll be having
yummy pizza from Aloha Pizza, with a nice choice of
toppings:  extra cheese, veggie, and pepperoni.  There
will also be salad, beverages, and dessert.

If you'd like to partake in this lunch, the cost is
$5, which you can drop off with Laurie Petty or Aline
Messer (1102B) or with me (1102F).

Also, if you'd like to share in the lunch, please
email me back so that we can get a count of how many
people will be eating.

Thanks!
Helen