[Englecturers] Office Renovations-December 7th-21st

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 29 13:48:22 PST 2007

Dear All,

During the weeks of December 10th and 17th the English department offices
will be going through renovations. Because of this we will be required to
move out and relocate, as well as make alternate arrangements for mail and
copying.  We will also be making adjustments to staff offices in
anticipation of the transition for the University Writing Program.  There
will be no access to the English department the week of December 17th, but
we expect to be able to move back into the offices on Friday, December 21st.
There may be periods of time on the 7th and 21st that computer and phone
service is inaccessible.  We will post signs so students and guests will
know where to find us.

Tuesday, December 4th

The desk and cubicles in the front lobby will be torn down for storage. Two
computers will be temporarily relocated to the TA lounge on the 2nd floor.

Friday, December 7th

Staff will be moving to the following locations from December 10th- December
20th as follows:

Teri Carter- Writing Center 1103G-  Teri will remain in this location.

Susan Brown-English Conference Room 2212

Kathleen Carter- English Conference Room 2212

Linda Nellany-  English Conference Room- 2212

Tina Feldmann-English Conference Room 2212

Furniture will be stored in the Library during this time.

Mail-  week of December 10th-The mailboxes will be available the week of
December 10th.  Everyone will have access during this week.

Mail-week of December 17th- The week of December 17th we will have the mail
delivered to the conference room.  There will be folders set up in
alphabetical order and mail will be placed in them. If you don't pick up
your mail during this time we will place the folder in your mail box on the
21st.

Copy Machine-  The copy machine will be available until 1:00pm on Thursday,
December 13th.  After this time you will need to use the copy machine in the
Writing Center room 1102. Please try to make arrangements to complete
copying by the 13th.

Friday, December 21st

Staff will be moving back to the office.

We hope to have everything go as smooth as possible without causing too much
inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Susan Brown

Susan Brown