[Englecturers] ENGLISH ELWR/COMPOSITION WINTER 2008 Schedule - First Draft

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 30 12:07:14 PST 2007

Dear All,

Please reference the attached first draft of the Winter 2008
schedule.  I would like to remind all lecturers/TAs that this is a
draft schedule.  Each quarter, the department determines teaching
assignments based on student enrollment.  If your scheduled
assignment changes, you will be notified immediately.  Occasionally,
instructors would like to switch teaching days and times with another
instructor.  If this is the case, it is imperative that both parties
see me to complete the appropriate paperwork.

Thank you.

Teri  Carter