[Englecturers] Fw: CHASS Annual Holiday Reception

sbaringer at hughes.net sbaringer at hughes.net
Fri Nov 30 09:29:05 PST 2007

We all received an invitation to Dean Cullenberg's holiday reception next Thursday 12-3 pm.  One of our union members, Ruth Charloff, will be conducting the UCR Chamber Singers.  I'd like to encourage everyone to attend this event and express our appreciation at being invited to it.

I'm forwarding the original message again here in case you overlooked it; there is an RSVP link embedded in it that we are supposed to use.

- Sandy Baringer