[Englecturers] iEVAL ONLINE SIGN UPS - ATTN: ALL BSWT3, ENGL4, 5, 1A, 1B, 1C INSTRUCTORS

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 6 13:52:17 PST 2007

Dear ELWR and Comp Lecturers,

In the near future, the campus is leaning towards submitting
evaluations online.  However, at this moment, lecturers have the
option to "opt-in" or decide on paper copies.  If you would like to
"opt-in" please follow the instructions below. The deadline date to
"opt-in" is November 9, 2007.   Also, please let me know your decision as well.

Thank you.

Teri