[Englecturers] It Was Plagiarism AND Fabrication!

jonesbk at ucr.edu jonesbk at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 6 01:31:35 PST 2007

Hello, everyone. I thought I'd post an update on my possibly
fabricating student--as one or two of you suggested, I
contacted the Office Formerly Known As SJA. The folks there
replied with lightning speed and say that the student is both
fabricating and plagiarizing. The plagiarism comes from not
accurately citing the "unapproved" online sources. I never
thought of that. I guess you learn something new every
day...unless you're a UCR student in freshman comp.

Thanks for the input, and for the cool stories and encouragement.

Benedict