[Englecturers] Bribes still available

Gray Scott gray at scotts.net
Sun Mar 11 14:16:50 PDT 2007

Hello all,

While everyone's busy trading classes and figuring out what they're teaching next quarter, I would like to remind the few of you who have 1B classes that I'm looking for volunteers to participate in my dissertation research, and I'm offering a bribe of Borders gift certificates to those who participate. The original offer appears below my signature line for anyone who missed it or who don't recall the details.

Thank you,

Gray