[Englecturers] Write It Review

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 5 15:15:47 PST 2007

Dear English 4/5 Instructors,

Write It Review was shipped to our bookstore on Dec. 21, 06.
UPS says that it was delivered to the portable trailer by the
bookstore (there is no trailer only a porta-potty) this
week.  No delivery shows up on the manifest at the mail room
either.  At this point everyone, the publishers, the
bookstore personnel, and the shippers, are searching for the
missing texts.  Oddly enough, I received in the English
office a box with 20 copies of student, not instructor,
editions just this afternoon.  I know this failure to appear
is playing havoc with your syllabi.  I hope the situation
will be resolved quickly, but meanwhile I will keep you
posted as to all progress and clues regarding the "mystery of
the missing texbooks."

Linda