[Englecturers] Job Description of our Eventual Boss

Sandra Baringer sbaringer at hughes.net
Sun Sep 24 14:52:34 PDT 2006

Thanks, Cynthia.  I suppose it would be splitting hairs to mention it, but technically speaking, UCR doesn't have any "senior" lecturers (as stated in the announcement), no matter how old they are or how long they've been here.  It's a separate job classification (1602) held by only a few lecturers at Berkeley who make way more than we do (over $60,000).

- Sandy