[Englecturers] orientation information

lstrahan at ucr.edu lstrahan at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 18 09:25:35 PDT 2006

To: all Basic Writing Instructors

As part of our orientation meeting on Monday, Denise Skaggs
from McGraw-Hill will give a workshop on the use of our new
handbook.  Be sure to bring your handbook with you as there
will be some activities focusing on various sections.  In
fact, McGraw will be providing you with tabs to mark the
pages and information that you find most useful for your
classes.  If you have not already picked up a copy of the new
McGraw=Hill Handbook, they are available in the WRC.