[Englecturers] Narnia Conference Invitation

svonkco at netzero.net svonkco at netzero.net
Thu May 4 13:42:09 PDT 2006

Hello all,

Tomorrow, Friday May 5 in Humanities 1500, we will be hosting our all-day Narnia conference, and I hope that many of you will consider stopping by for at least a little while.  Even if you haven't read the books since you were a kid, or ever, we think that this conference should prove to be of great interest.  Attached is both the full schedule with paper abstracts and a short one-page schedule.  You can also check out the following website for the full schedule and a description of the conference: http://www.newsroom.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/display.cgi?id=1311

Oh yes, and we will have Turkish Delight there, as well as other snacks, so come by to taste the sweetie that spurred Edmund to betray his siblings!  Hope to see many of you there!

Best,  Craig Svonkin