[Englecturers] New Computers for Shared Offices

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 15 11:21:31 PST 2006

Dear Lecturers,

I am pleased to announce that the English department has purchased new
computers and printers for each of the shared lecturer's offices. We are
planning to have James Lin and his staff will install the new computers and
printers into the offices during the first two weeks of spring quarter.  It
will be very important that everyone back up any files you have saved on
your current computer to disk. This will be your individual responsibility.
We have disks available for your use in the office. You may pick them up
from Kathleen Carter.  You must have everything you want to save backed up
by March 30th.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Susan Brown

Susan Brown

Department of English