[Englecturers] New Copy Machine in Department Copy Room

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:54:35 PST 2006

Dear Lecturers,

A new copy machine is scheduled to be delivered on Monday, March 6th in the
English department copy room. The machine will be out of service on Monday
and Tuesday to allow time for set up and networking. Please make
arrangements to make copies Thursday and Friday this week.  The copy machine
will be available in the Writing Center.

We will be arranging training sessions for later in the week. I will send a
follow up notice to let you know the days and times.

I'm sorry if this will cause any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Susan Brown

Susan Brown

Department of English