[Englecturers] CLARIFICATION Questions about Items for GSA Garage Sale

John Ganim john.ganim at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 15 12:39:04 PST 2006

WHEN I SENT THIS MESSAGE LAST WEEK, I FORGOT TO SAY THAT OF COURSE I
DO NOT RECEIVE INTERNAL GSA LISTSERV MESSAGES. PLEASE REPLY TO MY
EMAIL JOHN.GANIM at UCR.EDU

THANKS

JMG

This message is actually for GSA officers who will be planning the
annual garage sale.

We are renovating our home, and in the next few weeks we will have
collected a number of items, some of them listed below, that the GSA
might want for the annual garage sale. Our problem is that we would
have no place to store them until the sale, since part of what we are
doing is a garage makeover. So before I called Goodwill or another
charity, I thought I would check with GSA to see if we could work
something out in terms of pick up and storage until the garage sale.

Here's a partial list of items:

TOTALPLAN computer station with desks and files

1 tall metal gray file cabinet

1 small blue metal file cabinet

Bissell Carpet Cleaner (needs minor repair)

Queen Size Inflatable Mattress

Two good quality solid wood twin bed frames

Typewriter table

8 white Ikea Kitchen cabinets

5'X 5' Ikea White shelving (bookshelf quality)

3 Ceiling fans (2 high quality)

4 sets of track lighting

I suppose if anyone wished to purchase these before the GSA sale, it
would be fine, as long as the money went directly to GSA and I
received a receipt.

Best,

JMG

John M. Ganim