[Englecturers] Open invitation for Kimiko Hahn reading next week

Traise Yamamoto traise.yamamoto at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 6 21:46:07 PST 2006

Hello:

Kimiko Hahn will be visiting my 139 class to read and discuss her
work next Thursday, 16 Feb., from 12:40-2:00 in Olmstead 1136.  You
are welcome to come to the class to hear her.  She has written
several books (most recently, The Artist's Daughter, published by
Norton) and was awarded the Theodore Roethke prize for her second
poetry volume.

She will also be reading for Writer's Week on Saturday, 18 Feb.,
3:30, at the Riverside Public Library.

We may all be crammed in there, but it will be worth it!

TY

--
Traise Yamamoto
Associate Professor