[Englecturers] bake sale this week!

Kathryn Webber kwebber1209 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 21:20:02 PST 2006

Dear English community,

  GSEA are hosting a bake sale on both Wednesday and Thursday beginning at 9:00 AM. There are several purposes for our bake sale. The first of which is to fund an off-campus activity which we would like to host for the graduate students later in the quarter. The second is to encourage entrants to our graduate cookbook which we would like to publish in the spring.

  In order to get the ball rolling, we are hoping to solicit baked goods. While everyone appreciates homemade goods, we also take store bought donations.

  A sign-up sheet is available near the department mailboxes.

  Thank you for your support!
  GSEA