[Englecturers] briefcase question

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 27 20:30:20 PDT 2005

Mine is actually a back pack.  I think the current one came from Ross, but
it's about the 3rd or 4th that I've had.  I seem to be particularly hard on
them.  They also have them at K-Mart, WalMart, Target, and all the other
places that sell back-to-school supplies.  My original one came from the
Avon lady next door.