[Englecturers] briefcase question

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Tue Sep 27 19:43:25 PDT 2005

Hi all,

Some of you have those cool rolling briefcases for carrying your ten
thousand textbooks around.  Can anyone direct me to the best place to buy
one of those things?  My shoulder bag isn't cutting it, and I just got a
look at my parking pass for this quarter (I didn't know we had parking lots
in San Bernardino!).

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Caroline Cummins
1509 W. Balboa Blvd.
Newport Beach, CA 92663
(714) 504-1518

"No nation is permitted to live in ignorance with impunity." -- Thomas
Jefferson