[Englecturers] FYI: Greenwood Encyclopedia of American Poetry

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Wed May 25 11:07:06 PDT 2005

Dear friends,

Here's an opportunity to write the entry on Gay Male American Poetry,
Lesbian American Poetry, or American Poetry and the Visual Arts. See below.
The drawback is that the entry needs to be completed by the end of June.
Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll forward your name to James
McCorkle and Jeff Gray, editors of this encyclopedia, which promises to be a
landmark.

Best to all,

Steve

Steven Gould Axelrod