[Englecturers] Some recent hires of English Department members

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Mon May 23 11:19:27 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm glad to report some of the recent hirings of our gifted and brilliant
people:

Liam Corley, Assistant Professor at California State Polytechnic University,
Pomona.
Tanya Gonzalez, Assistant Professor at Kansas State University (Manhattan,
KS).
Dustin Hanvey, Assistant Professor at Pasadena City College.
Phillip Serrato, Assistant Professor at San Diego State University.
Valarie Zapata, Assistant Professor at Riverside Community College-Moreno
Valley.

More to come. Heartiest congratulations to Liam, Tanya, Dustin, Phil, and
Valarie!

Cheers,

Steve Axelrod

Steven Gould Axelrod