[Englecturers] welcome back . . . and copier bills

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Mar 28 08:28:33 PST 2005

Hi everybody.

Welcome back.  I hope everybody had a pleasant spring break.  You may be
surprised to find a bill for copies waiting for you when you return.  As is
par for the course this year, there has been no shortage of confusion.
Please do not disturb Katherine with your concerns because I already brought
the matter to her attention.  I seem to remember that George increased the
copy allotment from 700 to 1500 per course per quarter for lecturers.  I
also remember that he did this over the lecturer list serve (that is, not
through the writing courses committee).  If anybody has a different
recollection, please let me know at Pbeehler at hotmail.com.

In the interim, please do not pay your copy bills until this matter is
resolved -- I do believe this is just a minor clerical error.

best,

Paul A.J. Beehler, Ph.D.