[Englecturers] last call for encyclopedia entries

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 24 11:38:18 PDT 2005

Hi all,

This is a last, urgent call for entries in the forthcoming Greenwood
Encyclopedia of American Poetry, which is apt to be the definitive reference
book on the topic (in seven volumes). The entries that are left are mostly
on obscure figures. They need to be short (1000 words or so) and they need
to be done very quickly (submitted by email to the editor, Jeffrey Gray, no
later than July 15).

If you're interested, please email Jeff Gray directly at
<mailto:grayjefh at shu.edu> grayjefh at shu.edu.

Best,

Steve

Steven Gould Axelrod