[Englecturers] Reminder for tonight

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Jun 24 08:50:18 PDT 2005

The chair asked me to remind everyone about the party in celebration of
Chris Deviny's requirement.   It's tonight, Friday, June 24th, 6-9 pm, at
the home of Drs. Geoff Cohen and Katherine Kinney.

The address is 3625 Oakwood Place (between Riverside Ave. & Magnolia Ave.).

No need to bring anything.

There's a card circulating at the office until 5 pm today.   If you can't
come by, please feel free to send me a SEPARATE email message -- before 5
pm today -- and I'd be happy to print, cut, and paste it on one of the many
pages of Chris's card from the department.

Also, we always spend more than we collect, so if you haven't given towards
the gifts and food, please feel free to see any staff member today,
tonight, or give or send a check to Katherine Kinney (made out to her).

Thanks, everybody.

Tina

Tina Feldmann
Administrative Assistant -- Graduate Studies
Department of English

University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521-0323

office: (951) 827-1454