[Englecturers] Harry Potter Conference

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 25 17:29:33 PDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: svonkco at netzero.com [mailto:svonkco at netzero.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:36 AM
To: steven.axelrod at ucr.edu
Subject: Harry Potter Conference

Dear Steve,

I am not sure if you know anyone else interested in participating in this
conference, but we are still accepting papers.  Here is the press release
that is going out (I didn't write it, so that explains why it mentions me an
embarrassing number of times).  Feel free to spread it around, if you know
of anyone who might be interested in participating or attending.  Thanks so
much, and I hope all is well with you.  Best,  Craig