[Englecturers] Job Opportunity for English MA/Ph.D

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 18 12:32:47 PDT 2005

Hi all,

If you are interested in the job listed below, as Assistant Director for
Corporate and Foundation Relations at UCR, with duties involving writing and
research, please contact me by email. I think this position is probably best
for an ABD or Ph.D., though an MA is the minimum requirement.

Best to all,

Steve Axelrod

Steven Gould Axelrod
Professor of English