[Englecturers] Transitions from the 2nd to the 3rd International

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:06:11 PDT 2005

Joshua - I'd like a cd, but I also have another request - that when people
post messages to this listserve, they sign their names AND email addresses.
Otherwise, we can't tell who it's coming from.  Sometimes replies are more
appropriate offline.

I'm hoping never to get subpoenaed for a list of who all in the department
asks for this particular cd. I'm joking of course, but after all, the California
Ed Code still prohibits members of the Communist party from teaching in K-12.

Thanks for the offer,

- Sandy Baringer
sbaringer at aol.com