[Englecturers] Transitions from the 2nd to the 3rd International

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Apr 28 13:15:46 PDT 2005

Does anyone want a copy of a cd with a compilation of 2nd and early 3rd International Marxists in PDF files?  It makes searching primary texts REAL EASY!  I have compiled some works of Engels, Gramsci, a collection of Lenin's works (vol. 1-27), a little Lukacs, a tad of Trotsky, and a smidgin of Luxembourg.  I've also downloaded and compiled the corrospondance from/to Marx/Engels.  Just let me know and I'll burn you a copy.  Of course, you can always go to http://www.marxists.org/ for the individual files.

Joshua