[Em-announcements] (no subject)

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 31 10:31:06 PDT 2007

Enrollment Management Staff,

Thank you to all of the departments that participated in the Fall
Harvest/ Halloween Decorating Contest!!! Feel free to stop by the
offices during your break or lunch to see all of the creativity and
originality of the offices. We definitely have lots of creativity in
Enrollment Management!!!!

The Judges have made their final decisions (we are in for a surprise
;-) ) and will be announcing the winners at our Enrollment Management
Potluck which has been scheduled for Wednesday, November 14, 2007 at
Noon. More information to follow from the EM Social Events Committee.
Block your calendars to attend!!! You won't want to miss the fun!!!

Have a good day,

Veronica Baltazar
Management Services Officer
AVC Enrollment Management