[Em-announcements] Fall Harvest/Halloween Decorating Contest

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 29 11:44:57 PDT 2007

Dear Enrollment Management,

The Judges will start coming around the offices to judge your
department's creativity and originality starting this week. It maybe
TODAY, it maybe TOMORROW...

So I hear the Judges have committed themselves to staying neutral and
unbiased. Only judging creativity...so I SAY let's make it fun and
let's impress the judges.

Judge 1:         Jim Sandoval, VCSA Central Office
Judge 2:        Danny Kim, VCSA Central Office
Judge 3:        Cathy Eckman, VCSA Central Office

Have Fun,

Veronica