[Em-announcements] Cesar Chavez Walk/Run

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 8 16:49:29 PST 2007

Dear Enrollment Management-

The Cesar Chavez Walk/Run is on Saturday, April 7. Typically, or at
least in the last couple of years, Enrollment Management enters a
variety of teams to compete in a *friendly* way against other
Enrollment Management teams and other campus teams.  My latest and
greatest memory of the run is the not-so-friendly :) competition
between the Office of Undergraduate Admissions and the Registrar's
Office.  Ellie, have you fully recovered?? :)  By the way, I will be
participating on the Registrar's team.

So, please form your teams and contact the Office of Chicano Student
Programs to enter!!

See you there!!!

LaRae