[Em-announcements] Homecoming Decorating Contest

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 5 07:53:37 PST 2007

Dear Enrollment Management-

This is a very late THANK YOU to all who decorated their offices in
the spirit of Homecoming!!!  I am sure I am biased, but your efforts
out-shone everything I saw!!!

And, a very big CONGRATULATIONS to Undergraduate Admissions for
securing third place!!!  What an awesome effort your first time
participating!!!  I had to walk through twice to glean all the
details of your creativity! I can imagine this is the beginning of a
new tradition in your office!!!

Best and have a great week!!

LaRae