[Em-announcements] New Director

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 24 18:07:20 PDT 2007

Dear All-

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Teri Eckman is the
successful candidate in the search for the Director of Enrollment
Management Systems.  Teri has been at UCR for over seven years in a
variety of professional roles: 1) Office Manager for Undergraduate
Recruitment, 2) Administrative Analyst for Office of the Registrar,
3) Senior Administrative Analyst for the Office of Undergraduate
Admissions, and 4) Interim Director of Enrollment Management
Systems.  In addition to being an experienced enrollment management
professional and a UCR alum, Teri is a skilled user of SIS, is
accomplished in the areas of FOCUS report writing, and is an expert
regarding student record privacy laws, such as FERPA.  If you have
worked with Teri, you clearly understand her dedication to serving
and supporting staff and students in terms of systems.

Please help me warmly welcome Teri to her new role as Director of
Enrollment Management Systems.

Best,
LaRae

LaRae Lundgren
Assistant Vice Chancellor - Enrollment Management
Acting Registrar
2121 Hinderaker Hall
Phone: (951) 827-2587
Fax: (951) 827-6344