[Em-announcements] Ethics Briefing

Veronica Baltazar veronica.baltazar at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 19 12:00:31 PDT 2007

Enrollment Management Staff,

The University of California has registered all staff members to
complete an online Ethics Briefing offered by Workplace Answers. You
should have already received an e-mail from Workplace Answers. If you
haven't received an e-mail asking you to complete the on-line
briefing, please contact me to make arranges to complete this
mandatory briefing.

The purpose of the Ethics Briefing is to raise awareness in the
University community about the Statement of Ethical Values and
Standards of Ethical Conduct, which were adopted by the Board of
Regents in May 2005.  The e-mail notification indicates to complete
the briefing by June 1, 2007. The AVC Enrollment Management Office
would like to respectfully request that all staff members complete
the briefing by Friday, May 18, 2007 to ensure 100% completion by all
EM staff.

At the end of the briefing, please print out your certificate of
completion and hand-deliver to your respective staff members listed
below. They will in-turn file your certificate in your personnel file
and track the departments progress via a spreadsheet that will be
sent directly to them shortly.

AVC     -Veronica Baltazar
EMC     -Veronica Baltazar
EADP    -Terrie Boudreaux (Upward Bound- Alejandra Blas)
EMS     -Veronica Baltazar
FAO     -Tami Disney
REG     -Luisa Rodriguez
UGA     -Angie Gonzalez
UR      -Luisa Rodriguez

Feel free to contact me with any further questions or concerns at
951-827-4020 or via e-mail at verob at ucr.edu.

Thank you,

Veronica Baltazar
Management Services Officer
Assistant Vice Chancellor Enrollment Management
University of California Riverside
2121 Hinderaker Hall
Riverside, CA 92521
951-827-4020