[EHSResearchers] March 2022 12 Months of Research Safety - Field Safety

Patrick Monnig patrick.monnig at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 18 11:57:31 PDT 2022

Hello EHS Research community,

This month's 12 Months of Research Safety Topic is Field Safety.  Working in the field has unique risks and challenges to consider, and EH&S has guidance and tools to help your lab work in the field safely, including developing your lab's Field Safety Plan.  Review the attached sheet to learn about the UCR Field Safety Program.

If you have questions, please send us a message at ehslaboratory at ucr.edu<mailto:ehslaboratory at ucr.edu>.  All of our previous 12 Months of Research Safety flyers are available on our website at https://ehs.ucr.edu/laboratory/12monthsofresearchsafety.   If you would like to subscribe or unsubscribe from this list, please go to: https://lists.ucr.edu/mailman/listinfo/ehsresearchers.

Thanks,
Patrick Monnig
Chemical Hygiene Officer/Lab Safety Supervisor

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA RIVERSIDE
Environmental Health & Safety
900 University Avenue | Riverside, CA 92521
(951) 827-4254 | patrick.monnig at ucr.edu<mailto:patrick.monnig at ucr.edu>  |Controlled Substances: ehscs at ucr.edu<mailto:ehscs at ucr.edu>
[customer service signature image]<https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bgbyYMVNTOtXyhD>