[Edge-grads] Geographer's and EDGE Scholarships - due April 29th!

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 25 08:24:14 PDT 2022

Dear Students,

We have two new and exciting scholarship opportunities for you!

Geographer’s Scholarship for Global Change Science and Sustainability:

This scholarship supports UCR CNAS students pursuing studies leading to an improvement in our understanding of global change processes and/or translating that understanding into recommendations that shape public policy.  We anticipate funding 3-4 awards ranging in size from $5,000 to $10,000.  Scholarship winners will be announced at the EDGE Spring Symposium on May 20th. Please apply using this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScnB5N9kG9q4-3VhVjKsr7BqPdop0HpnGECIbh1LJJiHVVC2g/viewform?usp=sf_link

EDGE Scholarships funded by Marilyn Fogel:

On behalf of Marilyn Fogel and UC Riverside’s EDGE Institute (Environmental Dynamics & Geo- Ecology; edge.ucr.edu<http://edge.ucr.edu>), we will be awarding three $800 scholarships in 2022. The scholarships can support any aspect of the student’s research, including fieldwork, conference attendance, or laboratory/computational expenses, or outreach activities related to their research.  Eligible applicants must be enrolled as full-time graduate students at UC Riverside. Scholarship winners will be announced at the EDGE Spring Symposium, May 20th 2022. Applications will be evaluated by a UC Riverside faculty panel. Please apply using this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfSx3B1Wc98bSgRP72rAi5tVBugqbrOgXlwSyT6c34qBnL2yg/viewform?usp=sf_link

​Applications are now open! Please see both email attachments for further information.

If you have any questions, please contact me at theresa.kane at ucr.edu.

Sincerely,

Theresa

Theresa Kane