[Edge-faculty] EDGE Seminar tomorrow 6/8 2pm...

Sandra Kirtland Turner sandrakt at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 8 13:12:56 PDT 2023

Hi again everyone,

I have heard from a number of regular seminar attendees that they will not
be able to make it today, so after following up with today's speaker, we've
decided to *cancel the seminar this afternoon*.

Good luck wrapping up the quarter and I'll reach out over the summer with
plans for next academic year!

Best,
Sandy