[Edge-faculty] EDGE Seminar tomorrow 6/8 2pm...

Sandra Kirtland Turner sandrakt at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 8 11:24:50 PDT 2023

Hi all,

This is just a reminder that today's seminar is the final meeting of the
academic year. I hope we can also have a brief discussion about plans for
the seminar moving forward (including getting a course listing) and how
work on the EDGE Masters proposal will proceed over the summer.

Hope to see you there,
Sandy

On Wed, Jun 7, 2023 at 12:37 PM Theresa Kane <theresa.kane at ucr.edu> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Just a quick reminder: Please join us tomorrow, *June 8th, from 2-3pm *in *Geology
> 2460H *for the next EDGE Seminar Series talk.
>
> Our speaker this week will be *Helen Regan**, *from EEOB, talk title "*Integrated
> frameworks for assessing ecological vulnerability under climate change".*
>
> Coffee/tea and snacks will be provided (please bring your own mug).
>
> Sincerely,
> Theresa
>

> *---------------------------------------*
> *Theresa Kane*
> ​Administrative Support
> EDGE Institute
> PCE3 RCN
> Salton Sea Task Force
> UC Riverside

Sandra Kirtland Turner, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Paleoclimate/Paleoceanography
Vice-chair, Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
Director, Environmental Dynamics and GeoEcology (EDGE) Institute
University of California, Riverside
Riverside, CA  92521
(951) 827-3191 (office)