[Edge-faculty] EDGE Spring Symposium - please RSVP by 5/5

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 21 13:31:57 PDT 2023

Dear All,

It is now time to RSVP for the 2023 EDGE Spring Symposium!

Please RSVP by May 5th via google form using the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeydzZ8OLc1Eoh63SR-rC7ofo0uPskQEAaLMPziR5KZham15Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you are a student and/or a scholarship applicant, then there will be a couple of extra questions on the form for you to answer.

**Students who are attending the symposium are strongly encouraged to present a poster. Scholarship recipients from Spring 2022 (EDGE Scholarship and Geographer's Scholarship) are required to present a poster.  Any recent poster is acceptable.

The symposium details are below...

DATE: Friday May 19th

TIME: 3:00pm - 7:00pm

LOCATION: Geology Lawn, (Lecture location TBA)

Our keynote speaker will be Professor Rebecca Ryals, UC Merced Presidential Chair in Climate Change.

Following our keynote lecture, we will have dinner and refreshments along with a student poster presentation. We will also announce the recipients of the 2023 Geographer's Scholarship.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at theresa.kane at ucr.edu.

Sincerely,
Theresa

Theresa Kane