[Edge-faculty] EDGE 2023 Geographer's Scholarships - applications now open!

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 21 13:18:19 PDT 2023

Dear Students,

Applications for the 2023 Geographer's scholarship are now open! (Due by 5/5 at 5pm)

Please see the attached flyer for detailed information...

Geographer’s Scholarship for Global Change Science and Sustainability:

This scholarship supports UCR CNAS students pursuing studies leading to an improvement in our understanding of global change processes and/or translating that understanding into recommendations that shape public policy. We anticipate funding 3-4 awards ranging in size from $5,000 to $10,000. Scholarship winners will be announced at the EDGE Spring Symposium on May 19th. Please apply using this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHkVekJdboegXuvENE47Qg-61HvBho3dGkD9B099MsfP0pcQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you have any questions, please contact me at theresa.kane at ucr.edu.

Sincerely,

Theresa