[Edge-all] Spring 2021 Class on Diversity, Equity, Justice and Inclusion in the Geosciences

Theresa Kane theresa.kane at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 8 12:37:34 PST 2021

Dear EDGE colleagues,

I will be teaching a 2-credit class Spring Quarter on Diversity, Equity, Justice and Inclusion in the Geosciences (Geol 190/290).
The class is open to upper division undergrads and grad students from all UCR departments and programs. This class was designed by Earth and Planetary Science and Environmental Science grad students! It should be informative and interesting. Attached is a proposed syllabus for the class.

We will hold the class on Tuesday, 3:00-4:40 pm, virtually.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards, Marilyn Fogel

Dr. Marilyn L. Fogel,
Emerita Distinguished Professor of the Graduate Division
Equity Advisor for College of Natural & Agricultural Sciences
Dept. of Earth and Planetary Sciences
University of California Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521