[DUC] meeting rescheduled

jennifer buscher jkbuscher at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:31:07 PDT 2005

hello.  i know many of you are involved with ann carlson's residency
over the next two weeks and mark and i did not realize her rehearsal
time conflicted with the meeting time we had scheduled for this
wednesday evening.  while ann carlson is here over the next couple of
weeks, we'll be meeting friday afternoon/early evening - happy hour -
at the getaway.  since ann carlson is also performing this friday, we
would like to meet a little earlier - at 3:30pm.  this friday, we will
discuss the draft for the call for papers.  hopefully everyone has
successfully received the draft in both word and pdf formats.  if you
are unable to attend the meeting this friday, but would like to offer
any suggestions regarding the draft, please email your comments through
the duc listserve by friday, october 21st at 3pm, so that we can
include your feedback in our discussion.  on friday, we will also
establish a weekly meeting time for the rest of the fall quarter.
although we had initially considered wednesday evenings following
colloquium as a possible meeting time, that is no longer an option.
mark and i are aware that we will not be able to find a time that works
for everyone's schedule, but we do want to find a time that works for
most of us.  once again, if you are unable to attend friday's meeting,
but would like to be part of the discussion on future meeting times for
the fall quarter, please email your thoughts through the duc listserve
by friday october 21st at 3pm.  we will do our best to accommodate as
many scheduling requests as we can, but we cannot guarantee that the
weekly meeting time will work for each individual's scheduling
preferences.  thank you, jennifer and mark