[DUC] meeting

Dance Under Construction . dance_under_construction at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 23:12:08 PST 2005

hello.  hope you all had a restful holiday!  we would
like to meet one last time during the fall quarter  to
touch base with each committee regarding the deadlines
we are trying to accomplish before everyone scatters
during the winter break.  so...this friday, 4:30 pm.
anamaria has graciously offered her home as a meeting
place.  she lives in family housing - 3479 avocado
street.  we look forward to seeing you then!
thanks,
jennifer and mark