[DUC] meeting

dchen010 at student.ucr.edu dchen010 at student.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 17 22:17:17 PST 2005

Hi there,

Sorry for the digression.I have no choice but paste it here.

I'm just wondering if anyone has a copy of homi Bhabha's
location of culture that I can borrow for the weekend. Priya
asked us to finish a chapter and write a report by Wed,but
all library copies are checked out.Or else,does anyone knows
of a link to an e-text of that book? Thanks for the timely
help.

If you decide to part with your book for a while,could you
bring it to the meeting tomorrow? I'll make a xerox and give
it back to you if a copier is available.Thanks again.

Good night!

Duanzi