[ds-undergrads] Fwd: Bearhack 2024 Hackathon

Analisa Flores analisa.flores at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 10 07:39:43 PDT 2024

Dear Student,

Please see below for information regarding an upcoming hackathon that may
be of interest to you.

Regards,
Dr. Flores

*Analisa Flores*

*Assistant Professor of Teaching*

Department of Statistics

University of California, Riverside

900 University Avenue, Riverside, CA 92521

*analisa.flores at ucr.edu <analisa.flores at ucr.edu>*