[ds-undergrads] Fwd: Interested in Ace the Data Science Interview talk for ACM UCR

tsotras at cs.ucr.edu tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Sat Jan 28 17:29:45 PST 2023

Dear DS majors,

the ACM club at UCR organizes a talk about how to prepare yourselves for
Data Science interviews with the big companies and Wall Street (I would
expect this will be useful with any DS interview).

It will be on Feb 27th, 5-6PM. More details will come when the room is
finalized.

Keep the date and try to attend this very interesting meeting.

best,
V. Tsotras