[ds-undergrads] [STAT DEI Committee] Imposter Syndrome Workshop

Esra Kurum esrak at ucr.edu
Mon May 23 10:59:45 PDT 2022

Dear all,

A reminder that the Imposter Syndrome Workshop organized by the DEI
Committee <https://statistics.ucr.edu/diversity-equity-inclusion-0> will be
held on *May 25th, Wednesday, 12-1:30pm*.

The event will be held virtually; *please see the Eventbrite webpage
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/imposter-syndrome-workshop-registration-343597408097?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=escb>
get more information and register for the event.*

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions/concerns.

We look forward to seeing you all at the event!

On behalf of the DEI committee,
Esra Kurum