[ds-undergrads] Deadline extension --- LLNL Data Science Challenge

Vassilis Tsotras tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Tue May 10 16:06:28 PDT 2022

Please note, the deadline for the Data Science Challenge below has been
extended to *May 16th*; see https://data-science.llnl.gov/riverside

Important points:

1. It is organized by one of the DS program faculty (Prof. Papalexakis).

2. It is a 2-week training that will take place at UCR.

3. Students will receive a stipend for their participation.

4. You will be working on a current data science problem while learning
from experts.

5. It will be a *great addition to your CV*!!!

best,

V. Tsotras