[ds-undergrads] LLNL Data Science Challenge

Vassilis Tsotras tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Fri Apr 2 16:32:12 PDT 2021

Dear DS students,

first, I would like to wish you a good start for the new quarter!

Below is an interesting opportunity that I would strongly encourage you
to consider. It is about a 3-week Data Science Challenge in astronomy
organized by the LLNL Data Science Institute and our own Prof.
Papalexakis. It is for graduate and undergraduate students. It will
provide a great learning opportunity and something to add to your resume!

An info session will take place on April 14th 1-2pm (see attached file).
More info appears here:

https://data-science.llnl.gov/riverside

Let me or Prof. Papalexakis know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

V. Tsotras